Update: This special offer has expired
Click to view Blink’s current fare sales and special offers
Ever since its inaugural event in 1905, the Salon International de l’Auto has seen the launch of some ground breaking models from every major car manufacturer, from Fiat to Ferrari, from Lexus to Lamborghini. The show attracts over 70,000 visitors over a ten day period to Geneva’s vast Palexpo convention centre.
The Geneva International Motor Show will be open from March 7-17, 2013. For this year, a total of 180 World and European Premiers will be presented by the 260 exhibitors. As with every year, visitors will be able to discover the latest technologies and see the new models from more than 30 of the world’s major manufacturers. In addition, the winner of the Car of the Year award will be named at the Geneva International Motor Show.
Make the most of your day and Blink to Geneva in under 2 hours from your car to the exhibition hall.
|into Geneva from||DAY RETURN||ONE NIGHT STAY|
|London Blackbushe (EGLK/BBS)||€ 7,600||€ 8,200|
|Paris Le Bourget (LFPB/LBG)||€ 4,850||€ 5,800|
- Fares are valid only from London Blackbushe and Paris Le Bourget into Geneva.
- Total price includes all landing and handling fees and overnight charges where applicable.
- Fares are valid from 4-18 March 2012 inclusive.
- Fares do not include entry to the motor show.
- Fares are valid during standard airport opening hours. Requests that fall outside standard airport opening hours may be subject to extension fees or additional overnight charges, which are not included.
- All fares are subject to availability of aircraft and crew at the time of booking.
|Please contact Blink Flight Services to book or learn more about this special offer.
Online: Complete this form
Phone: +44 (0)20 7199 1400 or +41 (0)22 592 75 77