Update: This special offer has expired
Click to view Blink’s current fare sales and special offers
This month we will fly you off to one of Alsace’s most picturesque towns, to Colmar, set amid the thickly wooded hills of the Vosges. Typically Alsatian, with immaculately restored high-gabled, crooked and timber-framed houses dating from the 16th and 17th centuries, Colmar is renowned for its well preserved old town with its numerous architectural landmarks and its museums, as well as being the “Capital of Alsatian Wine”. Enjoy a Michelin- recommended lunch at the La Maison des Têtes restaurant, located right in the heart of the Old Town.
Start at Blink’s Geneva hub. We will get you up and away to Colmar Airport where you will be taken by private transfer to La Maison des Têtes restaurant in Colmar Old Town and back to the airport at your leisure.
This package is priced at €595 (£495) per person (based upon four passengers travelling together) and is available until Sunday, 31 October, subject to availability.
The package includes:
- Same day return flight from Geneva to Colmar airport
- Car transfer between Colmar airport and La Maison des Têtes restaurant
- Tasting menu at La Maison des Têtes restaurant
- Time on the ground to explore the town
- Fly for £495: Enjoy lunch at Simon Radley’s La Brasserie at The Chester Grosvenor
- Fly for £495: Enjoy a Michelin starred lunch in Brittany
- Fly for £495: Enjoy lunch in Padstow at Rick Stein’s ‘The Seafood Restaurant’
- Fly for £495: Blink to Guernsey and enjoy exquisite French cuisine
- Fly for £495: Get out of the country, for golf in Le Touquet