Refer your friends to become Blink Friends
Introducing Blink Friends - our referral programme
To succeed, every revolution needs visionaries to climb onboard and support the cause. We're now giving you even more reason to join in.
For us, there is no higher compliment than a recommendation from a satisfied customer. If you enjoy our services enough to refer us to your colleagues, friends or family, we would like to do more than just say thank you. To show our appreciation for such a valuable contribution, we have created Blink Friends – our referral rewards programme.
It could not be simpler.
- Single Journeys: You will receive one Blink Friends credit for each new client you refer who flies with us.
- Blink Foresight: You will receive a “referral bonus” 600 miles to your Foresight account for each new client you refer who purchases a Blink Foresight programme.
The more people you refer, the more free flights you can earn!
Your questions answered
How do I start referring people?
If you know someone that you think would benefit from using Blink, tell them about us and encourage them to get in touch. Just remember that they will need to nominate you as their referee upon booking of their first flight for you to earn your credit.
How do I earn a free flight?
- Single journeys: To earn a free flight, ten new clients must each name you as their referee when they book their first flight. Each completed flight earns you one Blink Friends credit. Accumulate ten credits and a free flight is yours.
- Blink Foresight: If you are a Foresight client and you refer a new Blink client who signs up for Foresight, we will deposit 600 miles into your account as a “referral bonus”.
How many free flights can I earn?
- Single journey: There is no limit to the number of free flights you can earn, so the answer depends on how many people you refer. You will be eligible for a free flight every time you accumulate ten Blink Friends credits.
- Blink Foresight: There is no limit to the number of 600 mile referral bonuses that you can receive.
What kind of free flight can I choose?
- Single journey: Currently, ten Blink Friends credits can be redeemed against a one way or day return flight of up to two hours flight time from London. As Blink continues to expand, you will be able to redeem credits against a two-hour flight from other European bases.
- Blink Foresight: Blink Foresight members can use the miles just as they would use their normal Foresight miles.
How do I ensure that I receive my credit?
A Blink Flight Services representative will ask all new clients how they heard about Blink. For you to earn your Blink Friends credit, your referral must state your name and acknowledge you as their referee.
Will I earn a credit if my referrals do not fly?
No. In order for you to receive a Blink Friends credit, your referral must book, pay for and complete their first Blink flight.
Will I earn my Blink Foresight referral bonus if my referral signs up for less than 15,000 miles?
No. Blink Foresight is only sold in units of 15,000 miles. To be eligible for a referral bonus, your referral must sign up for a minimum of 15,000 miles.
Will I earn additional Blink Foresight referral bonuses if my referral signs up for more than 15,000 miles?
What if my referral is already a Blink client?
In order for you to receive a Blink Friends credit, your referral must not have booked or paid for a previous Blink flight.
What if two people refer the same person?
New clients are responsible for indicating who referred them during their booking process. If a client is referred by two or more people, the new client must chose who earns the credit.
Who do I contact if I have any other questions?
If you have any questions concerning Blink Friends, please contact Blink Flight Services at email@example.com or by phone at +44 (0)20 7199 1400.
If you have any questions concerning Blink Friends, please contact us at:
- +44 (0)20 7199 1400
Blink flies to over 600 destinations across Europe. Find the most convenient airport for your journey with our Airport Locator.
Click here to search by address or airport name, or to simply browse by country.