Update: This special offer has expired
Click to view Blink’s current fare sales and special offers
In conjunction with our partner Lotus Racing, Blink is pleased to offer expanded access to the F1 Italian GP in Monza.
For Monza, we have weekend Grandstand passes available in addition to our Paddock Club passes. When either are bought in conjunction with a Blink flight to the race, you’ll get inside access to the Lotus Racing Garage and the opportunity to meet the drivers and team principal.
|Race Tickets||Euro||British Pounds|
|3-Day Grandstand Pass||€600||£520|
|1-Day Lotus Paddock Club Pass||€2,300||£2,000|
|Fares to Milan Linate||from Geneva||from London|
- London fares are valid from Blink hubs at Farnborough, Blackbushe, and Luton. Geneva fares are valid only from Geneva
- Total Price includes all landing and handling fees and overnight charges where applicable
- Fares are valid 10-12 September 2010 inclusive
- Weekend Return fares are valid for a departure on Friday 10 September, returning Sunday 12 September 2010
- Fares are valid during standard airport opening hours. Requests that fall outside standard airport opening hours may be subject to extension fees or additional overnight charges, which are not included
- All fares are subject to availability of aircraft and crew at the time of booking